Children, Pets, and Radon
Children, Pets, and Radon

Radon is a gas that seeps from the ground and is virtually undetectable. In fact, people often don’t even know they’ve been exposed to radon until they get a scary health report or are required to test their space because they are moving. But adults aren’t the only ones to be concerned about. Children and pets are also vulnerable to negative impacts from radon.Radon can cause respiratory disorders and even lung cancer in pets and radon exposure that begins when children are small and extends throughout their lifetime can be disastrous.

Remember, it’s not just YOUR lungs that you’re protecting.

Keep the air safe for EVERYONE in your family by testing for radon and mitigating any problems you find.